All the articles and other content on our website are for informational purposes only, and are not to be used by visitors as medical recommendations or as a call to purchase certain goods or services. We strictly comply with the law on the protection of personal data and privacy. The collection of personal information, including name and surname, email, phone number, address, carry out the sellers’ websites.
- defines the third-party site policy regarding the processing of your personal data
- usually personal data are: surname, first name, gender, date of birth, username, phone number, email, address for delivery and invoice if needed
- we collect your personal data using cookies
- also, we use your personal data to answer your questions and send you information, but only if you need it
- we are not responsible for the processing and data protection activities carried out by any third party