Problems with erections in 20 years have become not uncommon. What leads to a violation of potency in young people, how to deal with the disease?
Causes of potency disorders at a young age
There are many reasons for erectile dysfunction. Basically, erectile function suffers in the presence of the underlying disease:
- Violation of vascular patency. This may be the result of diabetes mellitus (diabetic angiopathy), atherosclerosis, pelvic artery thrombosis, Smoking, or insufficiency of the venous circulatory network.
- Endocrine diseases strongly affect the state of potency. At the same time, not only a lack of testosterone leads to a weakening of male function, but also a violation of the production of hormones by the hypothalamic-pituitary system, the thyroid gland.
- Problems with potency in 20 years most often occur against the background of an unstable psychoemotional state. Recognition, self-esteem, and adequate sex education are important for young people. The fear of sexual impotence, the fear of rejection from the partner, her attitude to the young man negatively affect the potency.
- Neurological disorders. For young people, these are injuries to the spinal cord or brain, as well as large nerve trunks.
- Diseases or injuries of the penis. There may be a congenital curvature of the organ, as well as injuries received after injuries or surgical interventions.
- Prostatitis caused by pathogens of sexually transmitted diseases.
What does erectile dysfunction mean?
Men do not always correctly understand what problems with potency and erection are. Draw your attention to the fact that erectile disorders are of specific signs:
- Before or during sexual intercourse, a sluggish erection occurs, meaning that the penis is not tense enough for a man to perform sexual intercourse.
- Insufficient satisfaction after ejaculation, premature ejaculation.
- During ejaculation, the amount of sperm is reduced.
- Insufficient attraction to a partner is also one of the signs of a violation of potency.
- It is not possible to achieve arousal and the penis does not become hard enough to perform sexual intercourse.
Impotence can occur in 20 years, if there are reasons for it. Statistics show that between the ages of 20 and 30, approximately 21% of men experience any of the symptoms of impotence.
But impotence in 20 years is not always the result of a mental disorder. Such violations account for approximately 20% of cases. If such a cause could not be established, then you should look for a more serious disease, such as a violation of the nervous system, vascular pathology, an imbalance in the hormonal sphere.
Problems with erectile dysfunction in 20 years are dangerous
Every man experiences when there are failures in bed. After all, good potency is an indicator of male well — being. The state of potency depends largely on the mental state of the man. The more a man tries not to be nervous, the more he hurts himself. There is a vicious circle: feelings about failure provide the body with even more stress, as a result — a deterioration in sexual desire and erectile dysfunction.
Problems with potency at any age, be it 25 years or 40 years, can occur due to bad habits. Nicotine causes a persistent spastic state of blood vessels, so blood flow is reduced at times and for a long time. This also applies to those vessels that are responsible for blood supply to the penis. In addition, against the background of Smoking, atherosclerosis develops rapidly, further reducing the lumen of the arteries and veins. Alcohol is no less dangerous for potency. It also affects the Central nervous system, the liver, which is involved in the synthesis of hormones and cleanses our body of toxins. the more pronounced the imbalance of hormones, the more impotence is manifested.
Problems with potency at the age of 20-26 years may occur against the background of taking medications. As a rule, such disorders pass after the drug is discontinued, but young people who constantly take medications should take care of the health of the male reproductive system.
What drugs can affect the state of potency? For example, for the treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system. This includes drugs for the treatment of hypertension. In young people, hypertension can occur against the background of obesity, as a hereditary disease, as a result of endocrine disorders. Drugs for the treatment of hypertension have antiandrogenic activity, that is, they inhibit the production of testosterone. Without the normal production of this hormone, it is impossible to function the genitals and sperm synthesis. It is worth understanding that sex after 60 years is also possible if you take care of yourself in your youth.
Problems with erectile function in 20-27 years and older may occur against the background of taking hormonal drugs, for example, for the treatment of diabetes. Long-term use of hypoglycemic agents and anabolic drugs leads to the development of fertility and a decrease in sexual function.
Drugs for the treatment of mental disorders also interfere with the sexual sphere. Through the endocrine organs, they affect the work of the gonads in a negative way. The main role here belongs to the mechanisms of neurohumoral regulation of the Central location, that is, the hypothalamus. The influence of psychogenic drugs on its work affects libido, potency and erectile function in a negative way.
Also, some antibiotics and antidepressants have a negative impact on the sexual system. A specific dangerous effect of antibiotics is that they inhibit the spermatogenic epithelium, cause spasm of the outflow ducts, seminal vesicles, which leads to obturation aspermia. Spermatogenesis is also disrupted.